Select & Request Materials for Curbside Pickup
Holds can be placed on books, magazines, CDs, DVDs, and audiobooks via our...
- online catalogue
- electronic form
- Request items by phone, please call the Perth East Library at 519-595-8395 & leave a message.
Once requested items are received and ready to go, you will receive a notice via phone or email (depending on what notifications you have set on your library card).
There will be no access to the library building.
Tuesdays: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Wednesdays: 3:00pm - 7:00pm
Thursdays: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Saturdays: 10:30am - 12:30pm
BOOK RETURN DROP BOX IS AVAILABLE 24/7
- The book drop is open and ready to collect any materials patrons currently have checked out.
- Due dates for all currently checked out materials have been extended and late fees have been suspended until the physical building reopens.
- All returned items will be quarantined prior to check-in.
- As a result, customers will not see the items come off their account for at least 72 hours after leaving them in the book drop.
DON'T HAVE A LIBRARY CARD?
PEPL Works Towards Phase 3 Reopening. See full announcement.
Curbside Pickup Details. See full announcement.
PEPL - Three-Staged Approach to Offering Library Curbside Services. See full announcement.